1. Foundation Day Celebration at Guru Ganesh Prasad:
2. Our Youth Wing, apart from their voluntary services, perform Dandiya Raas during Navratra.
3. A Satyanarayana Mahapooja is being performed on Makarsankranti day since the last five years.
4. Mahila Vibhag holds Haldi-Kumkum program on Makarsankranti day.
5. Our Bhajan Mandali participates in Bhajan Saptaha at Walkeshwar Shree Kashi Math, Geeta Jayanti Ekka at Shree Balaji Mandir, Kurla and Ekka at Dahisar Shree Kashi Math.
6. Samuhika Chudi Poojan by our Mahila Vibhag during Shraavan Masa.
7. Haldi-Kumkum is also held on one of the days during Ganeshotsav.
8. Felicitation of students in 10th, 12th, graduation with certain percentage of marks and of students who have passed out post-graduation and professional courses is done during Ganeshotsav.
9. Seva Samarpan of Kartik Poornima function at Walkeshwar Shree Kashi Math.
10. Seva Mandal has also floated a Credit Society in the name of Shree Sukritindra Co-operative Credit Society Ltd.
11. SAMUHIK UPANAYANA: After the inauguration of our Guru Ganesh Prasad we thought of performing some religious function beneficial to our Samaj and since 1988 we decided to perform Samuhik Upanayana which has been graced by the presence of our Swamiji every year to bless the Vatus. Any Samaj person can get one’s child’s Upanayana done, irrespective of one’s financial position. This is to avoid the lavish and wasteful expenditure of our Samaj money on this religious function.
12. ADHYATMIK SHIBIR: After first Samuhik Upanayana Swamiji, questioned us on our role in making the Vatu do his Sandhya Vandana once the Brahmopadesham is done. This was an eye opener for the mandal and we decided to hold this Shibir as a follow up action to teach Sandhya Vandana to all the Vatus, irrespective of whether the Vatu’s upanayana was performed in Samuhik Upanayana or else-where.
Our Building (Community halls)
The year 1987, was a Landmark year. On 21st May, H.H. Shrimat Sudhindra Tirtha Swamiji inaugurated and named our new building at Sion, Mumbai as “SHREE GURU GANESH PRASAD” and camped therein for five days with Bhagwan Shree Veda Vyas and other Math Deities. The Campus of this building has been named as “BHOOKAILASH NAGAR”.
This Mandal has recently fully renovated the four community halls where members of the society can conduct wedding, reception, threading ceremony and other similar social functions.
The Managing Committe of GSB SEVA MANDAL feels proud to inform all samaj bhandhwas H H SHRIMAD SAMYAMINDRA THIRTHA SWAMIJI MATHADIPATHI KASHI MATH SAMASTHAN has blessed SEVA MANDAL By giving the opportunity of CAMP SEVA responsibility of their forthcoming BADRI YATRA on 17 JUNE 2018 to 25 JUNE 2018.
BUS and ACCOMMODATION Arrangements to BADRI.
Click here to view
Badri Yatra Booking Form
G.S.B. Seva Mandal is organising a "Yuva Sammellan" in co-ordination with GSB Sabha-Navi Mumbai & G.S.B. Samaj -Nasik on 10th & 11th February 2018 at Nasik Sri Kashi Math in the divine presence of H. H. Shrimad Samyamindra Tirtha Swamiji. Mathadhipati of Sri Kashi Math Samsthan. The purpose of conducting this Sammelan is to appraise the young generation of our Samaj about our customs & traditions. Boys & Girls below the 35 years of age of our GSB community residing in Mumbai, Greater Mumbai. Navi Mumbai, Thane, Raigad & Palghar districts can participate in this Sammelan.
The Buses will leave from Dadar, Dahisar, Thane, Vashi & Dombivli on Friday 9th February & will be back on Sunday — the 11th February 2018.
Click here to view
GSB Seva Mandal is a non profit organization registered in India under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 in the year 1951. The Trust is renowned for its Charitable and Social activities also conducts various philanthropic activities like Educational assistance and financial assistance to needy individuals based on merits of the case.