1. THIS IS NOT A MERIT SCHOLARSHIP. Parents/ Guardians who can afford to bear the School/ College fees for their children without Seva Mandal’s help are requested not to apply for this freeship.
2. Students residing in Mumbai , Navi Mumbai, Raigad, Palghar & Thane districts and those studying up to Post-Graduation are eligible for this freeship.... Kindly note that this freeship is for the academic year 2022-2023.
3. Applicatants have to apply online and the applications must be complete in as aspects and all the supporting documents mentioned below need to be submitted and uploaded along with the application
(i) Original School/ College Fee receipts till date, with all breakups such as computer fees, library fees, laboratory fees, miscellaneous fees, exam fees, tuition fees, term fees etc.
(ii) Original and latest Salary slip/ Income certificate of all the earning members of the family or Self declaration letter stating Income duly signed by Life Member. . The salary slip/ Income certificate shall not be more than 2 months old. The income certificate/ Salary Slip should contain the ‘break-up’ of earnings.
(iii) Copies of the Electricity Bills for the month/s which are asked for
4. Application form duly completed in all respects along with necessary enclosures should be submitted online on or before 4th SEPTEMBER 2022. Incomplete/ Incorrect applications will not be considered/ accepted/ processed.
5. THE SANCTIONED AMOUNT WILL BE PAID BY NEFT INTO THE PARENT/ GUARDIAN’S BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE PROVIDE BANK DETAILS ACCORDINGLY IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
6. Recommendation shall not be of a blood relative/ family member and/ or employer. Similarly, any Institution’s Rubberstamp shall not be affixed. Recommender has to verify and sign digitally by opening the link sent to him through SMS and by checking all the data in mentioned in the application.
7. The Managing Committee/ Freeship Sub-Committee reserves the right to seek explanation and/ or proof in support of the information furnished/ documents submitted with this application and/ or, reserves the right to Reject / Hold the application without assigning any reason what so-ever.
GSB Seva Mandal is a non profit organization registered in India under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 in the year 1951. The Trust is renowned for its Charitable and Social activities also conducts various philanthropic activities like Educational assistance and financial assistance to needy individuals based on merits of the case.